» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] Fans of Jang Keun Suk gave cheers with the meal cart.. To support ‘The Pretty Man’ Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] Fans of Jang Keun Suk gave cheers with the meal cart.. To support ‘The Pretty Man’

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] Fans of Jang Keun Suk gave cheers with the meal cart.. To support ‘The Pretty Man’ EmptyPosts : 657
    Credit Star Naver

[article] Fans of Jang Keun Suk gave cheers with the meal cart.. To support ‘The Pretty Man’ 11302071545_455f247673_z

[OSEN=Yoon Gai] Fans of the actor Jang Keun Suk, who are from all around the world, made the shooting site of KBS ‘The Pretty Man’ hotter by sending hot cheers through ‘The meal cart relay’

In ‘The Pretty Man’, Jang Keun Suk, who plays the role Dokgo Matte, shakes the minds of the viewers with his fatal personality that is almost like a devil and also with thousands of charms coming from such personality. The fans of Jang Keun Suk gave up on their weekends to cheer for the actors, actresses and staff members who are putting a lot of effort into shooting the drama. The fans have prepared a huge-scale relay and are raising the morale at the shooting site.
    Since the first shooting of the drama, the meal cart relay is continuing until now. The meal cart relay by the fans of Jang Keun Suk usually takes place twice a week and four times a week at most.
    Various menus starting from a simple lunch box, Seolleongtang (Ox bone soup), Galbitang (Short rib soup), fast food cart and the luxurious buffet and so on and also coffee as a dessert, the fans prepared a full course menu for about 100 people. As a result, it was heard that there is an endless laughter coming from the shooting site. In addition, there is a endless waiting list of meal carts to support Jang Keun Suk, proving Jang Keun Suk’s hot popularity once more.
    Also, Cri-J, Jang Keun Suk’s official fan club, other than the meal cart, provided the staff members who frequently shoots all night with toiletries, warm t-shirt, padding vest and warm tumbler and so on and is adding to the heartwarming mood.
    In addition, the fans of Jang Keun Suk made ‘Fans are not allowed to enter the shooting site’ as a rule and by doing so, they have been shown consideration for Jang Keun Suk and other actors so that they can concentrate more on the shooting and have meal in a more relaxed manner and so on. They have shown moderate and positive fan culture.
    In regards to this, Jang Keun Suk said “Because I have fans who always send cheers, I am not even aware the fact that I am freezing in this cold weather and is able to concentrating on the shooting. In my effort to give back the love, I will show that I am putting much more effort” and sent his mind of gratitude.
    Meanwhile, in the previous episode of ‘The Pretty Man’, it was shown that Dokgo Matte (Jang Keun Suk) starts to like Bo Tong (IU) more and more without even realizing and gave the feeling of anticipation towards how the story will unfold in upcoming episodes.
    issue@osen.co.kr
    treeJ Company
    [Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum