» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
 ‘Pretty Man’ Jang Keun Suk Expresses Thanks for Gift from His Fan Club Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Pretty Man’ Jang Keun Suk Expresses Thanks for Gift from His Fan Club

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
     ‘Pretty Man’ Jang Keun Suk Expresses Thanks for Gift from His Fan Club EmptyPosts : 657
    source - KpopStarZ

‘Pretty Man’ Jang Keun Suk Expresses Thanks for Gift from His Fan Club 119910-pretty-man-jang-keun-suk-expresses-thanks-for-gift-from-his-fan-club

Actor Jang Keun Suk was touched by the 'pretty gift' from his fan club.

On November 12th, the drama agency Group 8 stated, "On November 9th, Jang Keun Suk's official fan club CRI J appeared on the set of KBS 2TV's new drama 'Pretty Man' and presented him with a meal as a gift."

In the revealed photo, Jang Keun Suk is dressed up as his character, the pretty boy Dokgo Ma-te. He is smiling brightly at the camera, holding a piece of meat he received as part of his fan club's generous gift.

His fans decided on this thoughtful gift when they heard that taking care of meals was difficult because filming was done in a remote location. They prepared a generous 100 meals of barbecue pork for the whole staff, and it is rumored that all the cast members and staff ate until they were stuffed.

Jang Keun Suk stated through Group 8, "I'm having a fun time filming for the drama 'Pretty Man,'" and "Thank you so much for all the support and interest everyone has shown me even before the first broadcast. Please look forward to the drama's first airing on November 20th." :face: 

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum