» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in EmptyPosts : 657
    Original source: star naver

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868745655_ac109dd610

Hello. This is Jang Keun Suk. The drama ‘The Pretty Man’ ended yesterday. I lived as Dokgo Ma Te for past three months. In regardless of the viewing rate, it was good times as I got to meet the viewers in Korea in such a long time.

Now, the drama is over and you guys are curious about where I am, right? The truth is, I am in Osaka, Japan right now. I came as soon as I finished filming ‘The Pretty Man’ on January 8th. I have to perform ‘ZIKJIN’ live performance until 10th. Due to the schedule of the performance, I did not get to participate in the post-drama event of ‘The Pretty Man’.

Are you guys thinking that it is not enough? So I have prepared. I will show Jang Keun Suk’s realistic daily life that was not able to be seen in the drama. Follow me~

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869179064_4e36b7c59b

Ta~da. The thing I am going to reveal today is a travel trunk. Because I have lots of schedules overseas, I now became an expert in packing. In these two trunks, there are my stuff, oh wait, no, my ‘It’ item that will be with me for next 4 days and 3 nights. Are you guys saying that two trunks are too much? You guys will understand the reason once when you guys see it.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869025183_38ff34171d

It is skills to packing by Keun Suk. Do you guys see the neatly organized items? Clothes are folded nicely and other accessories and items are distinguished using either a box or a pouch and so on. It is easy to find later on and when packing again, it is much simple.

Now, I will introduce my It items.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869025173_bf56bf469c

▶ It item 1. Outfit

My love towards fashion. Everyone knows about it, right? This time, I have prepared normal (?) outfit. Maybe because I got influenced by Dokgo Ma Te, I am attracted to chic styles. The weather is cold also. In times like this, something warm is the best.
    The dress code in Osaka is black & khaki. Don’t you guys think that it expresses individuality while being well-refined at the same time? I also put padding vest that emphasizes simplicity and practicality. I also did not forget about the black long coat that shows the loneliness (?) of a winter man. There are lots of hidden clothes but since I have so many items to introduce, this will be it for now~

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868745575_f599ba8f1a

▶ It item 2. Sunglasses & Hats

These are the items that I really love. If shoes are Seo In Young’s babies, then my babies are sunglasses and hats. I feel secure only when packing at least 5 of them whenever I go abroad. They might all look similar but I have to change the style according to the mood and the outfit of each day.
    Since these are the items that I really value, I have to store them well. I usually put sunglasses in each of their cases and put them altogether in a pouch once again. Especially, I bought a hat case. When I put hats in a row, I can prevent it from getting wrinkled and it helps to maintain its angle in the trunk.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868745525_47542c51d5

“In a row~”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178954_3f9aa669b7

▶ It item 3. Shoes

The next item is shoes. Only a sneaker with all those schedules in overseas? It is not acceptable. Packing at least 5 shoes is the most basic thing. Are you guys now starting to understand why I need 2 trunks? It is all because of my passion towards fashion.

From a comfortable sneaker to a chic long boots, I have prepared various things. You guys can imagine my style that matches with those shoes only by looking at them, right? Especially, I think that those long boots are able to be pulled off because it is I who is wearing those.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178924_b4afef21ae

▶ It item 4. Cosmetics

The last It item is cosmetics. I am thinking that lots of people are surprised due to their kinds and the quantity. Since the number of high quality TV is increasing these days, I came to think more about my skin even when I am a guy. However, I am the pretty man for a reason. I am always putting effort to make you guys’ eyes happy through strict skin care.

Especially, in the winter season like now, I have to care even more for the skin. So, I packed these many cosmetics. Skin care is a necessary item for sure. The nutrition cream and eye cream also cannot be left out. I also have packed mask packs to soothe my tired skin.

My ‘Trunk in’ introduction ends here. Were you guys confused a lot because you guys only saw the pictures of my stuff when you guys wanted to know about my recent news? So, I have prepared. The so-called ‘Keun-jjang’s cooking class’. I am revealing the pictures of my first night in Osaka as a bonus. I usually enjoy cooking.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178904_e0e2d9f494_b

“What would be the menu for today?

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869024893_e13ffd19ca

“Cut the octopus in octopus-like way”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869024723_af7f8bf403

“Using the knife is pretty hard”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869582876_e187b1455b

“round round machine, are you guys starting to get a sense of it?”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869582816_d016324c16

“Try making takoyaki!”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869024623_550bc979b5

“Careful when it comes to octopus”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868745255_9cdd00b4d0_z

“It looks pretty good, right?”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178634_fd65d4dbbd_z

“Yiratshaimase!(Welcome)”

tenshi_akuma’s note: It’s Japanese greeting that restaurant staff says to customers when they open the door.

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178614_e6dd7ec2ee_b

“Flip over desu”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868744975_76046b65c0_z

“Throwing in eggs”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868744865_bfd151b8dd_z

“Eh, whatever”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869582516_bdfb3c34c3_z

“hot, hot, hot”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11868744905_bb07650822_z

“Calmly once more”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869582496_11e556a293

“With the decoration, it looks pretty good, right?”

[article] [STARCAST] “I am introducing my babies”…Jang Keun Suk’s trunk in 11869178404_07c8921f45_b

“Spend a burning Friday! See you guys next time”

—

Written by= Jang Keun Suk
    Edited by=Kim Hyo Eun(Dispatch)
    Pictures=Tree J Company

cr. Jang Keun Suk Forever

Last edited by Global Administrator on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum