» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans EmptyPosts : 657
    Credits: Korepo

’2013 JANG KEUN SUK ZIKZIN LIVE TOUR in ZEPP’ dropped its final curtain on January 30th in Nagoya, which Jang Keun Suk started in October in Fukuoka.

[Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans 12233929283_34c4828479_z

The final of 14 stages, in 5 cities across Japan was Nagoya where he visited for the first time in one and a half year. As soon as his silhouette appeared with the introduction music, a tremendous cheer rose up from the audience.

At the beginning, he sang three songs ‘Take care, my bus!’, ‘Crazy Crazy Crazy’ and ‘Let me cry’ non-stop. That made the audience higher soon. “Nagoya eels~! Long time no see! I’m feeling very high now. My heart is really beating fast. The heartbeat is so laud that I can’t hear my singing through earphones.” Then, he showed his shaking hands to the audience. He seemed not to conceal his excitement facing his final stage.

[Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans 12234328266_1ccf5c14c5_z

“At times like this, it’s really hard to control myself. Keeping balance to control my feeling is important. I’m fighting with myself. At the same time, however, I enjoy the nervousness.”
    After finishing the ‘Beautiful Man’ shooting in Korea, he spent about a-month-break, making new plans and watching his own tour DVDs and works. Especially when he watched his tour DVD that was held 2 years ago, he found it was totally different from this Zepp tour. In the previous tour, he was particular about producing the stage settings and costumes thoroughly. On the other hand, in Zepp tour, he made the stages interactively, facing his fans and feeling the air. “Even my condition is different from each stage, I have no choice to control it. That’s why I feel alive through Zepp tour and it’s a lot of fun.” When he asked “How your feeling?”, his fans responded with huge cheer. Their such direct exchanges showed how much he enjoyed making the performance with the audience.

He sang 19 songs, most were from his 2nd album ‘Nature Boy’, but he also performed two special edited versions from Team H songs.

[Latest] Jang Keun Suk finished Zepp tour final that he felt a closer bond with fans 12234161204_b745e4cd7b_z

Lastly he said, “I have a lot of things I want to do in 2014. I want to realize them one by one. And it’s my goal to be more honest than ever.”

As he finished the tour, Jang Keun Suk reconfirmed bond with his fans. He will continue to go straight to the path he believes in.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum