» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
IU Reveals Her Reason For Accepting The Role In “Pretty Man” Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

IU Reveals Her Reason For Accepting The Role In “Pretty Man”

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    IU Reveals Her Reason For Accepting The Role In “Pretty Man” EmptyPosts : 657
    IU Reveals Her Reason For Accepting The Role In “Pretty Man” Iu

IU is coming back to the acting world with a role in the much anticipated KBS drama "Pretty Man". She will be portraying the role of Kim Bo Tong, a lovable girl who has been crushing on the world's most beautiful man since they were in middle school.

On her official fan cafe entry posted October 22, she talked about her role in the drama. IU began by thanking her fans for their concern and understanding. "I know that you have a lot of worries, and I also don't know why I keep accepting drama roles despite your concerns. Even so, it is something that I wanted to do."

She added, "I received the offer shortly after my album came out. Originally, I was just going to have promotional activities and concerts for the rest of the year, but I thought that I should just use the remaining winter time to work on this drama."

"After finishing "You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin", I wanted to gain more acting experience. Then "Pretty Man" was suddenly offered to me. Singer IU has been in the industry for five years and even bagged the number one spot on broadcasts, but actress IU has much to learn and is considered as a rookie."

"Pretty Man" is adapted from the Chun Gye Young's manhwa of the same title, and it is about the most beautiful man in the world Dokgo Matte, portrayed by Jang Geun Suk, who is able to make anyone fall head over heels for him but has never found true love.

The drama is set to air after the conclusion of "Secrets" in November.

Credits - KDramaStarz

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum