» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
Jang, short hair transformation in four years. Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jang, short hair transformation in four years.

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    Jang, short hair transformation in four years. EmptyPosts : 657
    Jang, short hair transformation in four years. 201311250841775974_5292903e625f0_59_20131125084902

[OSEN = choenayoung News] Jang Keun Suk actor in this short hair cut only four years .

KBS 2TV drama ' pretty boys ' in the male lead actor Jang HR dokgo to mate two times two , but heralded a style makeover . Long straight hair combed to the side, finely neomgyeotdeon look even more during the last two times shorter wave perm hair became more chic ' pretty boys ' appearance of Jang Geun Suk will be released by the 25th .

Period of more than one year dozens of space to read the script Jang drama drama ' pretty boys ' and chose his bokgwijak very three-dimensional character of the main reason cited dokgo to mate . 10 growing success each time dokgo mannamyeonseo daughters mate . Change in character or style , so all was judged to be felt . Four years as a part of the body guards. Who because of long hair cut drastically .

Jang "First ' pretty boys ' title just prejudice had reported . Was digested in previous works ' Pretty Boy ' is once again trapped in the character category is concerned apseotdeon Maybe it is true that " Give it up , signs it . " But after I read the script and bouncing various episodes in the character of mouth is the biggest attraction of dokgo came mate ," he told against the backdrop of the work got selected . " Dokgo mate is drifting out delicate facial expressions and gestures , and images to give viewers an interesting character with a laugh ," he prayed add .

He also " The Adonis Adonis can not take off the mask . However, the public has an image of actor Jang Geun Suk is the largest 'd break homework , "he threw a fastball stone for themselves . " As an actor , it is going to make a variety of masks , and my goal is dokgo mate gave me another one to believe that the mask . Ability to be ready to shed all of my work or did not have , " said the earnest aspiration too .

Publisher of this drama Ltd. Group Eight, said, " Jang Geun Suk is a short hair cut in four years while the singer gimgukhwan ' other Tata ' to be heard . The new transformation seems to tingle and fullness which is crossed , "he said behind-the-scenes .

With " great enthusiasm of Jang Geun Suk . Something different, amazing energy, energy is blown into the filming , "he praised " dokgo mate is going sseonaeryeo 10 mannamyeonseo daughters growing success story begins in earnest . Tips for successful know-how, as the public will see and feel the drama , "he cited the attendance points .

22:00 TV coming 27 days .

Credits

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum