» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] Pretty Boy Jang Keun-suk ... Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] Pretty Boy Jang Keun-suk ...

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] Pretty Boy Jang Keun-suk ... EmptyPosts : 657
    Original Source - Star Naver

[article] Pretty Boy Jang Keun-suk ... 11097077804_097d635408_o

[OSEN=Kwon Ji-young] ‘Pretty Boy’ Jang Keun-suk conquered rich So Eu-jene completing his first quest.

In KBS 2TV Wed/Thur drama ‘Pretty Boy’ episode 3 aired on 27th, Jack-hee(So Eu-jene) proposed to Dok Go-mate(Jang Keun-suk). But Elecseonneo(Kim Ye-won) told a bad fortune so that she can keep selling her expensive lucky charms.

Jack-hee reconsiders her relation with Mate when the fortune teller said “money is going to leak” and actually she had to pay ten billion won for tax. Jack-hee rescues Mate from a car accident. Mate was moved by her throwing herself to save him. But she says “I realized how much I love you. But I don’t love you as much as I love my money. Lets break up.”

Mate asked “How can money be more precious than life?” Jack-hee said “From my childhood, I was poor and ugly. I wasn’t even good at studying so I was always passed unnoticed. But as soon as I started earning money, people treated me differently. They want to eat with me and they are all nice to me.”

Jack-hee asked, “She said my fortune will disappear if I marry you. Can you stand by myself when I become penniless?” Mate was not able to answer.

Afterwards, he called Yoo-ra and said “I know what money is now. Money is like a living thing. If money grows too big, it can eat you. So people forget who they really were.”

Yoo-ra said “You will be earning a lot of money but you won’t be eaten by it like Jack-hee.” She told Mate that he finished his first quest.

She ordered his second quest, which was to learn how to control other peoples’ mind from Electseonneo. This raising curiosity.

jykwon@osen.co.kr
    [Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Credits

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum