» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut EmptyPosts : 657
    [Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142020303_1

Now a busy guy. I see the future, I see ... aside, Jang Geun Suk, who is judging. Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk, but not the same as we saw. The face is clear as the atmosphere strangely different. Should jyeotdago prettier?

Jang usually noticed quickly fell into a fan, right? Yes The last was in 2009 adhere to bobbed hair was cut drastically. Required a change of heart? Just an innocent man's transformation will haedu enough. This haircut that story ... turned out, yes. Pointe More. D. High. Required.

▶ Cheongdam-dong is past 14 pm. Cheongdam-dong is exactly alley.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142030334_2

The alley to the fans 'Jang Road' is known as the He is I, is said to appear once in two days. Here he is primarily located in the hair salon'm attending. These days, the drama "Pretty Man 'shot simply because it is a rumor that appeared frequently.

And, sure enough .... Uncle passing first turn his head.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142042402_3
    "That man, you Jang Geun Suk?" (Mr. A)

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142055101_4
    "Yes, yes, geunjjang has risen"

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142110004_5
    "Is this right, Cheongdam-dong's Runway"

Jang was also. Alone without manager 'Louis Junior Division. Ride. Everybody 'Louis' Did you know? Incheon International Airport in an accident on the highway was full of people, the Rottweiler. Elect of the same model car "Louis Jr. 'name was attached to that.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142131506_6
    "Is this right, Cheongdam-dong's Runway"

It was in everyday fashionistas. Jang day Roxy Crook chose the black. Black long coat in Black inner, black boots were matched. Hat was the point. Wrote musimhage cap upside. Back tail hair looks a little hat.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142143603_7

Jang directly into the car park and entered the hair salon. Deogunyo share and greet valet. 'Hwonhan' in daylight 'bright' to walk in with a smile, Cheongdam-dong, celebrities, Jang was also. His pre-'noticed' What can never.

Jang went into that shop alone, four hours have passed.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142152570_8

Cheongdam-dong is also where I met him again. Suddenly became dim, raindrops fell from. Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk was also up. We know the past few years 'teriwooseu' head disappeared. If this level is 180 degrees transformation.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 160429649_jang1

Occurred between day 'Before & After' is 're Dressed like the other head. Clippers (bariquant) using a side head was pushed even cool. Was also stained with red light. Hair styles that show turned one, there was another man. It 'pretty man''s.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142213438_10

Gilreotdeon hair cut for a long time, most depressed mode. However, Jang was the opposite. Replaced the head has to leave satisfactory smiles on faces. Viewing society, and even take a shot with a mobile phone has certified.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142227412_11
    "Short hair, he's beautiful ..."

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142242782_12
    " Woow "

True, the day 'dispatch' the learned one more new facts. Jang 'self-instinct' told me stick to. Parking in the salon and then he himself, has a cafe in the order directly. To be calculated from the menu selection, moved to Busan.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142303655_13
    "Americano and ice"

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142319596_14
    "How can you get here? Yo?"

Jang Geun Suk's wallet still opened. The side dishes at the cafe next to me and go to the store deogunyo. To prepare dinner changeori shape. Come to think of it, I've occasionally reply to the dinner table on SNS. It is here that the secret of the dish.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 160526440_jang2
    "Let's eat! House ..."

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142350050_16
    "I'll buy side dishes ..."

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142416264_17

Appearance of Jang in store staff sichetmal 'kkamnol is'. Deogunyo smile on my lips smearing. Model of store employees two minutes, so I'll point a little bite. Jang Geun Suk employee's eyes moving along whenever do you see?

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142427247_18

Be careful when shopping is at hand wave. Four side dishes, even if one was told repeatedly Gun. There are so cautious when work is not the same. Maybe something in my head I think that count calories.

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142435697_19
    "Low-calorie, Where's the remote?"

[Star Cast "Clippers for the first time, right?" ... Jang, pretty men's cut 142451800_20

Jang KBS-2TV 'pretty man' is ahead of the broadcast. As the title of a pretty man is going to split. Several women one man conquer (?) Damneunda process is said to grow up. IU, Han Chae-young as the breath is going to fit.

Finally, one exit quiz. Jang day wonder why a hair cut? Hints thought if Jang Geun Suk being shot 'pretty man' has to do with. This week has also left drama's first broadcast. Be sure to check this on the air.

Post = seobohyeon reporter (Dispatch)
    Photo: Lee Seung Hoon reporter (Dispatch)

Credits - News Naver

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum