» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man'

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' EmptyPosts : 657
    'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' IE001645835_STD_59_20131118194102
    ▲ 18 pm held at a hotel in Seoul, Nonhyeon KBS drama dokgo mate at the press conference of the station to greet actor Jang Geun Suk has a hand.
    Lee, Jung - Min ⓒ

Oh My Star ■ covering / yimina journalist , photo / Lee, Jung - Min reporter | a long time in the domestic drama production line presentation jaksim even seemed like Jang 'belief statements ' and subsequently poured . As usual, several outspoken remarks and behavior would bring the topic huh , but this time the ' actors' want to regain a strong commitment as a name that is read from the past and a little different.

First broadcast on the 20th KBS 2TV new drama < pretty man > he his role in the 10 women , meet people while getting a lesson about the true success 'pretty man' grow out to mate dokgo .

18 days from the press conference held in Gangnam - gu, Seoul , " just like the smoke over a variety of fashion and showcasing the work might think because , based on the life lived dokgo Mate you need to get a lesson with a successful growth story for a girl to get laid ," he explained Jang " in Japan ' geunjjang as' China in ' jjanggeun Sure ' drumsticks called the ' Jang ' wanted to regain the name ," he confessed .

" Fans that want to sing on stage in front of the camera than the appearance of Jang Geun Suk Jang Geun Suk 's appearance would have been postponed . Moment I 've been waiting agent. < Pretty man > in the 10 kinds of new characters to have to pull out , ( I ) , as transformation challenge I was wondering what your favorite actor Jang Geun Suk Jang as those returning to the state to find , and 10 kinds of character and took out a new look in this drama of the mission is to see . "

" Nice guy " turned out, Jang Geun Suk 's ' actors ' identity search .

'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' IE001645877_STD_59_20131118194102
    18 days afternoon held at a hotel in Seoul, Nonhyeon KBS drama dokgo Marte station at the press conference actor Jang Geun Suk and Kim usually a picture of the part-time actor has IU.
    Lee, Jung - Min ⓒ

These words of his predecessor < Mary Stayed Out All Night 'and' Love Rain > 's not doing too good grades, and Jang towards was conscious of the temperature difference between foreign and domestic . " Okay, before discussing the failure of previous work, In my country a strong presence as an actor did not appeal as" one japyeong Jang " lives and works as an actor but acting itself , rather than the question of ' Is not that the overseas market in mind ,' ' How to act in foreign countries which aim Will ' was a lot of questions . lonely at some point went to a concert abroad , "he confessed.

" Making my own " You Are for overseas , domestic Are " did a lot of questions . Began acting as a child actor to another driving force was the way to go eotneunde me , but if this grows, the share of other things had this confusion of identity . Then brothers know of eating and drinking , talking on overseas activities, one type to bother 'you 're not that much in Korea as " loved them. why, who , I dare say I know you know, the annoying (laughs).

So at that time , but the work on the self-esteem too As in Korea, after thinking I need to find my name here, I heard . Popular abroad , also important to maintain a good score , but came back to my country I wanted to regain self-esteem . I did change . ' Geunjjang ' or ' Sure jjanggeun " Jang was happy to finally find a name that started the battle for bosimyeon way. "

So to Jang < pretty men > have more than just a simple country was bokgwijak . For this work in November January Jang Japan concert which was scheduled to give a huge amount of compensation that mirwotda back . " I really want to pursue that , apart from the results (me) if you would like to have is to throw " the Jang " people think through this drama Jang, I want to highlight the shortcomings of benefits " and " really good dwaeseo I want to leave a good work too , just in case it should not hurt or good to work in the future fear seems not to have or not , "he said.

" I am ( in Korea ) , but work harder ' unconditional success haeyagetda this work ' not the obsession still is 27 years old ( as an actor ), short-lived and do not want to continue to experience various character actor Jang Geun Suk and solidify its position as my orientation to nature. "

'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' IE001645856_STD_59_20131118194102
    18 days afternoon held at a hotel in Seoul, Nonhyeon KBS drama dokgo mate at the press conference of the station to greet actor Jang Geun Suk has a hand.
    Lee, Jung - Min ⓒ

'Pretty man' Jang, see you again 'heart hard man' IE001645885_STD_59_20131118194102
    18 days afternoon held at a hotel in Seoul, Nonhyeon KBS drama Most bead station at the press conference actor Lee Jang-woo, Kim usually reverse IU actor, actress Han Chae Hong Yura Station, actor Jang Geun Suk dokgo Marte Station Photo Time have.
    Lee, Jung - Min ⓒ

Ultimately, he is dreaming ' geunjjang ' or ' Sure jjanggeun ' while , at the same time, ' actor' Jang, widely recognized as a will . " Primal Will to pursue the actor's stride , Will be a star , if I want to become an actor while star " Jang Geun Suk is the ' star and the actor's length may be different ' in the end , " I do not need to be said, something impossible ," said revealed confidence .

"( I ) So far as any official who does not like to go will know what the nature of South Korea in part because too full brake wish wishing words that I know nothing . Adjust the balance I think dalrajindago times our next step , depending on , it would not at one point anyway 're life is living in self-satisfaction . star concert to concert and it only can when you are satisfied , but do not miss it if you are seeking to take the direction of a way I think . "

So Jang hopes one day to look in theater . University of synchronous activity in ro and are happy that you can not envy Jang , " a vague dream and the will to play , but I want to rest for a minute think things can carry it ," said " somehow are lucky to enjoy a lot of things like this , many of not what I wanted of which would not , "he confessed . Still not too late . Jang age of twenty seven , i am still embraces many possibilities .

"If I < 're Beautiful > The success of ' geunjjang ' This was followed by work, not even if he was not the singer did what ? ... So I just threw this going now and am not a period . Twenty-seven friends is yet to play , and graduated from college and have friends looking out the opening . dayanghande so why not learn good grades egen ' period ' in question that got to do that .

So if the ( work) not good grades ' geunjjang ' lose the name even though , if you have the energy to start again ( still, rather than the side ) I want to select that part of the world . If you earn more money , but the concert more to lose my name , I guess. ( Smoke ) should continue to exist, would not make the heart forget Jang . I foolishly walked the red carpet of Manchu 're going to live . "

" Live life to complacency anyway ... 'Star ' and ' actors' want to have a "

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum