» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] “Happy Camp” Director Talked About Jang Keun Suk After He Appeared On The Show Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] “Happy Camp” Director Talked About Jang Keun Suk After He Appeared On The Show

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] “Happy Camp” Director Talked About Jang Keun Suk After He Appeared On The Show EmptyPosts : 657
    Credit: Happy Camp Team
    Translation by: QQeyes双鱼 from ECI

Springsuk_USA’s note: It was almost two years ago when Jang Keun Suk was on Happy Camp program. That was an sensation appearance of him in China major TV program. His charm, humor, singing and unique character have earned him so many fans through one night. To remember the show, to remember the good time. I want to share this article from a book by Happy Camp Team. It is a book talked about many stars appeared on the program. This is the part of talking about Jang Keun Suk. Thank you very much for QQ to translate. Also I have put links that you want review the Happy Camp time posts. (English subbed video, pictures, weibo)

[article] “Happy Camp” Director Talked About Jang Keun Suk After He Appeared On The Show 14143230123_246ce9cf4b_c

The narrative article from the book published by director of “Happy Camp”

Jang Keun Suk is the guest who have left the deepest impression on me. I have come across many “flower boy” type of artistes and was actually having reservation of inviting such “flower boy” idol guest on the program as normally they don’t show their real emotion easily. However, Jang Keun Suk is an exception. As I didn’t know much about him before, I have done some detail homework to understand him more by going through videos of his various work, interviews etc. Through those videos, I find most adorable characteristics in him is that he has such a honest and down to earth personality, with no pretense and with child-like innocence. While working with his company on the details of his guest appearance, I wanted to elaborate on this unique personality of him on the program as it should be well loved by the audience.
    After meeting Jang Keun Suk in person, I realise he is just like what I have anitcipated.. as lively as a child playing when he is on stage, even behind the stage, he behaves in the same way. Even when he was reading the script, he would passionately coordinate with his staffs with games they play among themselves and when his phone rings with music, he would dance freely with the music… once, he even jokingly asked me “director, who is more handsome, XXX or me?”. He is also a very professional artiste as he would use his handphone to view through the earlier episodes of “Happy Camp” to study and understand the structure of the program till the last moment. He has blend in with our program so well and even provide his suggestion on certain areas. He also repeatedly run through the dance steps and music with us to have common understanding. Ultimately, a good episode of the program requires not only a good program design, host’s creativity but also a guest’s hard work and cooperation.

Springsuk_USA’s note: If you want watch again the Happy Camp program and relevant posts from the blog. Please go to the following links:

Happy Camp staff’s weibo about Sukkie’s filming
    [Eng subs] Happy Camp – part 1 to 7
    Pictures from Happy Camp

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum