» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!! Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!!

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!! EmptyPosts : 657
    The other day we posted [flash news] JKS’ own TV show ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air on May 21st and finally the detail was announced today ^^
    Original source: Korepo
    Photo credits: Fuji Television Network, Inc

[article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!! 13981229137_d72d3af3da_z

Our long-awaited Jang Keun Suk’s first TV variety show in Japan was decided to go on air!!

Japanese fans (eels) will surely get excited to see his charming real self more than the image of Prince!!

Fuji-TV NEXTsmart variety show ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’
    May 21st (Wed) 22:30~23:00
    http://www.fujitvcs.jp

As as a commemorative variety show of Fuji-TV NEXTsmart opening broadcasting, JKS’ first Japanese regular TV variety show in his name goes on air. He, who has captured the hearts of a lot of Japanese fans through various dramas, absolutely looks like a real prince of our time, but in this program we’ll see his another side, charming him more than his typical image as a prince.
    In order to gain ‘popularity (EEL POINTS: points for being an eel*)’ in Japan, JKS is going to accomplish various missions as an ‘agent’ sent by a secret organization ‘UNG’. (*JKS calls his fans ‘eel’ in the sense that fans give him energy like his favorite food, eel.)
    tenshi_akuma’s note: UNG stands for UNaGi? Unagi means eel in Japanese. Lol.

[article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!! 13981229117_4d354958f3_z

In the 1st and 2nd episodes, Agent Jang Keun Suk tries to learn ‘a woman’s mind’ through dating as the mission! The woman he learns about ‘a woman’s mind’ is a popular model and actress, Triendl Reina. She is a bit ditsy. Her eccentric character makes him confused easily. Can he succeed this date with her and complete the mission to gain EEL POINTS!?

When he appeared driving his Ferrari, there was a sightseeing bus in front of him. Surprisingly, his first mission was to play the role of ‘bus tour guide’. The open-air double deck bus left Shiba Park for Tokyo station and Ginza and he was trying to introduce these sightseeing spots like a bus tour guide. Then, the unexpected happened!! In addition to this mission, he’s carrying out another mission through touring Tokyo.
    This JKS’ first original variety show will bring out humanity in Jang Keun Suk and entertain not only eels but also male viewers to be his eels without knowing it.
    Jang Keun Suk comments:

Q: What do you think about your new TV show?

Finally! I’m going to have my own TV show! It’s a new challenge for me, so I will do my best with the help of guests. I’d like to provide an experience that everyone can enjoy. Please look forward to seeing the show! Eels, it’ll surely become fun. Please don’t miss it!

Q. What is your impression after the first shooting? 

My Japanese is not perfect, so I felt scared and nervous to complete my own show alone. But I trust the friendly crew and once the shooting started, I really enjoyed being ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ apart from the TV show. Especially, I enjoyed dating with Tri-chan. I feel like I have a friendly feeling for her… We can’t wait to see the next mission of ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’!

[article] JKS’ first Japanese TV variety show in his name ‘Agent Jang Keun Suk’ goes on air!! 13981229047_c1f60e6a85_z

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum