» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] JKS will go to Beijing to do his web radio show, fans are invited to join Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] JKS will go to Beijing to do his web radio show, fans are invited to join

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] JKS will go to Beijing to do his web radio show, fans are invited to join EmptyPosts : 657
    Original source: 新浪娱乐 Sina Entertainment Report

[article] JKS will go to Beijing to do his web radio show, fans are invited to join 13766117544_08c805631a_o

April 26, JKS will record his Zikzin Radio show in Beijing with his Chinese fans, it will be the first time overseas recording.

Zikzin Radio is an web radio show created by Jang Keun Suk and produced by himself. Is a radio show that JKS and his audiences directly communicate program. The show is also the first form by a Korean artist. The audiences can listen through APP also can view the recording video on JKS Chinese OFC Website.

JKS started his radio DJ debut in 2004 through “JKS Young Street”, the topics of Zikzin Radio are closed to daily life, the fans can shares their experiences to JKS through his official fan website.

Recently, JKS recorded his Zikzin Radio at Jeju Island, he soon said: I want to do radio show since long time ago, I want to use the most natural way to get close to my fans, I want fans to see a different me. Recording studio is nice, but I want to go to more other places, use more special way to talk to people. That’s why I decided this public release. This time in Beijing recording, I will share more interesting and real stories with fans, let them to see a new face of me which is totally different from on stage.

April 26, HS Media and Red Card Products (I don’t know real English name for this company) will together sponsor “JKS Zikzin Radio in Beijing” event. Fans can register through JKS Chinese OFC Website to get tickets.

[article] JKS will go to Beijing to do his web radio show, fans are invited to join 13765750595_b6a82dcc89

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum