» [Pic-8] JKS at Korean film festival in Beijing_20140827
by Sukkiekz Wed May 25, 2022 12:50 pm

» [Teaser] 2015 JANG KEUN SUK THE CRI SHOWⅢ
by Sukkiekz Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

» [Wallpapers] Lotte Duty Free Calendar December 2014
by Sukkiekz Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

» [article] JKS interview in ENTERTAINMENT SHANGHAI
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:02 pm

» [article] Jang Keun Suk celebrated his birthday with eels in Shanghai, Teased eels to go on diet for Chuseok
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:01 pm

» [News] Up close Making ‘Beautiful Man (Bel Ami)’ DVD Part 2 will be released on November 19th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 pm

» [Pic] The cover photo of a special magazine book about Korean drama
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 pm

» [Teaser & edited pics] ‘AJ’ vol.4 magazine released on Sep. 11th
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm

» [fan made] Happy Birthday to Jang Keun Suk from International Eels Around the World
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 pm

» [fan-cam 3] ZIKZIN MAN in Shanghai_20140831
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

» [2014-09-05] Jang Keun Suk Weibo
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:49 pm

» [2014-09-05] AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
by Sukkiekz Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Affiliates
[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage Untitl13

You are not connected. Please login or register

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage

Currently0 users have thanked Sukkiekz for this post:
    Sukkiekz

Sukkiekz

Administrator
    [article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage EmptyPosts : 657
    Credits: ent.qq.com

English translation: Wen Lee from ECI

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14010778426_82b2105f06_z

After a year, Asia Prince JKS came to China once again to promote a coffee brand. Although JKS came to Beijing to attend CF event, it still attracted 1,300 fans from everywhere.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14033901075_1dca10b08f_z

In return for the love from fans, JKS donated 3 pieces of clothing to fans, amongst them was actually a pair of men’s floral shorts. At the event, JKS also showed how much he loved eating, he couldn’t stop eating when it came to the coffee & dessert whose brand he’s spokesperson for. While eating, he kept licking his fingers, showed off his Chinese & kept saying ‘taste good’, made fans screamed nonstop.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14030684172_f78f14be91_z

JKS was very accommodating, he self confessed he actually loved eating, asked the MC ‘can I eat waffle?’, ‘Can I drink this coffee?’. Showed his cuteness several times, really could eat. When the MC was talking, JKS couldn’t help himself & ate stealthily, could not stop. When he was really into it, JKS kept sticking out his tongue, licking his fingers, showed off his Chinese ‘tastes good’.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14010778536_fa40b9d3c0_z

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14033901175_26922cd59e_z

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14030710451_ce132e8921_z

Apart from knowing how to eat, JKS also said he’s a good cook, ‘I can make kimchi hotpot, stewed ribs & my speciality is BBQ meat.’. After hearing their idol run through a long menu, fans couldn’t stay calm anymore, they expressed their wish to eat at his house, facing such a demand from fans, JKS laughed wickedly & said ‘my house needs pass code!’. But JKS revealed himself he is saving money to buy a house in Beijing, maybe one day fans can visit his house here.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14033901095_1afed7df78_z

Being Asia Prince, JKS has a group of very loyal & dedicated fans, they have a common name called eels. On the day of the event, JKS, who hasn’t appeared in Beijing for a long time, attracted almst 1,300 eels to the event. The eels came from Fukkien, Hunan & some especially from Korea, only to have a look at Oppa.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14010778516_e9b3e6379c_z

Facing his passionate fans, JKS also came prepared, he specially brought 3 pieces of clothing to repay his fans. One of them was actually a pair of floral shorts & the one who won the shorts was a female. Facing cheering from everybody, JKS added fuel to the fire by saying: ‘I want to see what you look like in these shorts’. The female fan covered her face with her hands & laughed, showing her shyness.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14010778696_6b0c91af65_z

JKS hasn’t appeared in China for more than a year, but there were fans who wouldn’t let him off about an old promise. The reason was because JKS has said he will go to the Great Wall to dance previously but he hasn’t made true his promise. At the event today, JKS once again made a promise with fans, he will go to the Great Wall next time he comes to China.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14033901575_ba172518cf_z

Although being lied to repeatedly, eels expressed they did not believe JKS, but when they left, the thousand fans still shouted JKS’ name loudly. And what’s surprising, at leaving, fans took almost everything that has JKS’ face on it. From the small coffee bottle to the big promotional poster, really wild.

[article] JKS showed his cuteness, his love of eating, gave fans short floral pants on stage 14053912873_6db37c7feb_z

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum